is an agenda-magazine for the art and
design scene in London
"Let your mind be an explorer"
- Has been created by a young dynamic collective of graphic designer who love culture, alternative graphic design and interactivity.
- Is an a new concept-magazine
- Is an answer
- Is an organised mess in your head
- Is made by graphic designer for graphic designer (and all sort of creative fellows)
- Is independent and curated
- Is a proposal for a new vision of magazines's publications
Created with the intention to "beat" the online interaction through a physical interaction with the magazine as an object, Mindstorm's design is intended to be radically different, to disrupt the reader with a disjointed but carefully designed layout, and last but not least offering a new way of reading to get the reader to play hide and seek with the content with some folded pages to find inside.
More than an agenda that will provide creatives with information about the art and design scene around London, it has the ambition to create a new space of collaboration, curation (both in the content and in the design) to create an object of desire that we want to keep.
EXamples of folded pages
A DISRUPTIVE LAYOUT
BECAUSE IT WASN'T ENOUGH...
... I decided later on to challenge myself and create an "online" version for iPad of the magazine. The challenge was even more ambitious as the original intend of the magazine was to "beat the online interaction".